Thursday, June 25, 2015

July News

Lots of stuff!

First, THE DATES:

#1 I will be on summer break July 2nd-July 5th
# 2 I will be teaching a private intensive in Rhinebeck, NY July 6th-July 8th
#3 I will be teaching at a private retreat in Rhinebeck, NY July 17th- July 19th and July 24th- 26th
#4 Ms. Dana Florin-Weiss will be teaching a core series at my place July 7th- 28th (more info: http://bodyint.blogspot.com/2015/06/summer-series-with-dana-florin-weiss.html)
#5 My room is available for sublet when I'm out of town + 1 day on either side.

Phew! A little more about the stuff.

I'll be staying at a lovely house in Rhinebeck debuting a service that custom delivers a total movement overhaul. I'll be covering neuromuscular re-education, mind/body practice, and "everyday ergonomics."  There may be a couple sessions open to the public. It's a pilot program, so I'm sure there will be adjustments. I will let you know if those become available. Otherwise, if you're out in the Hudson Valley, come visit anyway. I have the evenings off!  House is close to many Rhinebeck attractions.

My weekly schedule between Monday evenings and Thursday mornings will remain largely unchanged.

Dana will be teaching a regular Core Integration class on Tuesdays at 5PM. Please do not be shy about asking for private sessions, duets, or trios.

Thanks so much. Happy summer!

Thursday, June 25th
Teaching Practicum 6:00PM-7:30PM (Teachers @ 5PM)

Friday, June 26th
noon-4PM

Monday, June 29th
Noon
6PM @ Tribeca

Wednesday, July 1st
10:45AM @ Greenpoint Tattoo

July 2nd-8th
Out of town

No comments:

Post a Comment